Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lost

I have been absent from blog more than i am from homework. So, here is two things i wanna say. Dunno why this few days i have been increasingly annoyed by the fact why do we believe in god? It is a very sensitive topic. If u hate it until where u have read, then STOP!

Ok, so i was asking everyone in school why they believe in god. Survey abit lar. Worst of all, i am not a free thinker. OR so i thought. I need someone to come give me an immaculate reason why they believe in god? Geez, one lost soul here.

Second, JAMIE LIM is cheering for assunta house along with some other people(dunno who). She quotes that everyone should go give her support. So, GO la Doink! Its at 12.45 pm and near the pavilion.

Ok, unless anyone can answer my dilemma thingy, or wants to ask about the cheer thing, dont say anything. Bye!

1 comment:

sabahking said...

i do not believe in god!! I think everything sure can be solved!