Saturday, June 21, 2008

Warning!!!...

Damn it! Damn it i tell you. School sucks lar. I really don't get what the hell is so wrong about not going to school ten days. That also its not continuous. Just because i didn't have freaking government letters and freaking clinic letters they don't give a damn about us students being sick. I mean like, don't tell me every time you're sick you have to go see a doctor. Sometimes, home remedy is ten times better. I really don't care that they don't care but what i am severely pissed of is that they had to give me a warning letter for that.

I didn't commit any crime and neither did i have disciplinary problems. My record - clean like fresh sheets. So, as i am absolutely NOT GUILTY, i got up my car and told my mum about the shitty system. Thankfully, she said, ' Don't care la! They're a bunch of fools. They have nothing else better to do.' Then, i told Lionel. All he did was laugh and say no big deal. Thanks for your support. Next, Canna jie jie, Hadrian then my dad. All of them have the same response. Don't give a damn. Its not that my family is trying to spoil me but implementing such a nonsensical rule is a waste of paper and only make students hate school more. Trying to scare them? Try better.

If you are so scared students will forge letters and play truant, for goodness sake, look at the parents of kids you're suspicious of. My dad would kill me before you letter can arrive lar morons. Then again, what do you people know? All you care is to give students more trouble.

Since i am too pissed and acting a little like HITLER now, i shall post up what Lionel bought home for me from US.

No comments: